Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Easter with Preschool

    Okay, so I know that technically Easter as been over for a few weeks now. However, since we technically celebrate Easter all year long, and these pictures of my kids are really cute, I thought it was still worth sharing.


All lined up and ready to go!

Looking for eggs



Jordansky, Saborah and Gardia

Owen





Laurentz


Wawens


Louis Junior






Lennley and Garvens



Ketsia



Garvens playing with his peeps. :)
Ruth


The Easter craft which took me ten hours to prepare, and only ten seconds for them to assemble.
I might be exaggerating just a bit, but that's what it felt like. :)




My kids. There's so much cute in this picture, I about can't handle it.Even if half of my boys aren't looking at the camera. *sigh*
Oh well, that's what happens when you attempt to photograph thirty five-year-olds.

Happy Easter from Sonlight Academy Preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment